Give your friends $10 off on their first order of $25+ and get $10 for each successful referral. With every successful referral, the referrer will also receive 100 Dream Reward points. New referrals must be first-time Skylar customers. The referrers reward is subject to a minimum spend of $30 prior to tax and shipping charges. The $10 reward code for referrer and the referred friend cannot be used to purchase gift cards, Skylar subscriptions, Add + Save products, or Free Discovery Set + Full Size fragrance. The $10 reward cannot be stacked or combined with other promotional offers and cannot be applied to tax or shipping fees. Limit one code per customer. Same household or self-referrals are not accepted.
Skylar reserves the right to refuse the issue of any reward to any referrer or referred friend at any time. Skylar reserves the right to vary any and all elements of this offer at any time without notice. Skylar reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to prevent any individual from participating in this or future promotions. Referral credit cannot be applied to previous purchases and is not redeemable for cash. This referral program is subject to modification or termination at any time.
Live the lifestyle of your dreams. Discover clean fragrance tips, DIY recycling how-tos, cocktails to match your favorite scents and more.
Get our latest features delivered
right to your inbox.
We're big believers in self-care at Skylar, but we often struggle to find the time. To make sure we are still making a moment of zen for ourselves as we go about the day, we've come up with a quick 5 minute self-care fix that even works at the office!
1. Shut down your laptop, turn off your phone, and find a quiet space.
2. While standing up, take 10 long deep breaths. Inhale through the nose, exhale through the mouth.
3. Turn your head to the left, then to the right.
4. Lean your head to the left, then to the right.
5. Roll your neck forward gently. Do 3 neck rolls slowly.
6. Roll your shoulders 10 times.
7. Raise your hands up to the sky.
8. Lean to the left then lean to the right with hands above your head.
9. Sit down on the floor, cross legged.
10. Take 10 more deep breaths.
Simple but oh-so relaxing. Take that moment of zen!