Give your friends $10 off on their first order of $25+ and get $10 for each successful referral. With every successful referral, the referrer will also receive 100 Dream Reward points. New referrals must be first-time Skylar customers. The referrers reward is subject to a minimum spend of $30 prior to tax and shipping charges. The $10 reward code for referrer and the referred friend cannot be used to purchase gift cards, Skylar subscriptions, Add + Save products, or Free Discovery Set + Full Size fragrance. The $10 reward cannot be stacked or combined with other promotional offers and cannot be applied to tax or shipping fees. Limit one code per customer. Same household or self-referrals are not accepted.
Skylar reserves the right to refuse the issue of any reward to any referrer or referred friend at any time. Skylar reserves the right to vary any and all elements of this offer at any time without notice. Skylar reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to prevent any individual from participating in this or future promotions. Referral credit cannot be applied to previous purchases and is not redeemable for cash. This referral program is subject to modification or termination at any time.
Live the lifestyle of your dreams. Discover clean fragrance tips, DIY recycling how-tos, cocktails to match your favorite scents and more.
Get our latest features delivered
right to your inbox.
Choosing a summer destination is similar to shoe shopping. Endless beautiful options to choose from and never enough time. Where does one even begin?! Luckily for you, our team at Skylar had to make the same tough decisions and came up with a handy guide outlining our favorite destinations for Summer 2018. Take a look at some of our top picks, who knows, maybe you’ll discover your next perfect paradise!
4. Iceland - Yes, the secret is out about Iceland. In 2016 this country of 330,000 inhabitants hosted something like 1.7 million tourists, more than triple the visits of 2010. Certain attractions are being trampled beyond sustainability, and politicians have suggested imposing limits on tourism to protect the environment. The window on the sheer raw openness of the place may be closing, and 2018 may be your last shot to experience it.
5. Hawaii- Theres nothing like taking a classic trip to these beautiful islands. Fresh poke, gorgeous warm waters, and all-night luaus make this travel destination a favorite for families looking to get away for some fun in the sun.
Sweet, sweet sugar. What’s not to love? But we’re not talking about eating it—we’re talking about wearing it.
Most commercial fragrances are made with something called SD 40, which is made with ethanol that's typically fermented from corn. But Skylar scents are made using organic cane alcohol, which is derived from sugar cane. What’s the difference?
1. For one, cane alcohol is way more environmentally friendly than corn-based alcohols. An acre of sugar cane produces double the amount of alcohol than corn does, which means you don’t need as much land to produce the same quantities. It’s also energy efficient and cost effective. Win-win.
2. Organic sugar cane alcohol is even better. Since it’s distilled from cane sugar that was grown without any pesticides or fertilizers, there’s no fear of any of these chemicals ending up in, or on, your body. We can probably all agree that worry-free breathing is what we all deserve.
3. In order to be certified as organic, not only must the cane sugar itself be grown without chemicals, but the production methods used for distilling cane alcohol mustn’t result in pollutants that harm the environment. Conventional alcohol production can leave a trail of residues that infiltrate the soil, water, or air. You never have to worry about that with organic cane alcohol.
That’s why we’re so sweet on organic cane alcohol. It’s the perfect base for our luscious, natural, hypoallergenic scents, and the fact that it’s better for the earth is just icing on the cane. Curious about how Skylar? Try our scents today.