We're big believers in self-care at Skylar, but we often struggle to find the time. To make sure we are still making a moment of zen for ourselves as we go about the day, we've come up with a quick 5 minute self-care fix that even works at the office!
1. Shut down your laptop, turn off your phone, and find a quiet space.
2. While standing up, take 10 long deep breaths. Inhale through the nose, exhale through the mouth.
3. Turn your head to the left, then to the right.
4. Lean your head to the left, then to the right.
5. Roll your neck forward gently. Do 3 neck rolls slowly.
6. Roll your shoulders 10 times.
7. Raise your hands up to the sky.
8. Lean to the left then lean to the right with hands above your head.
9. Sit down on the floor, cross legged.
10. Take 10 more deep breaths.
Simple but oh-so relaxing. Take that moment of zen!